Monday, October 28, 2013

A list of things i wish would happen, but probably wont

1. Me going to the moon
2. Marrying the girl i like
3. Me being the CEO of Cabelas
4. Me not going on a mission
5. Getting into BYU
6. Getting the most out of this class
7. Me Being rich and having a pool
8. Finding someone that loves me as much as i love them
9. All ways having a head fullof hair
10. Being ready for the poetry slam
11. Growing three more inches
12. Getting in a fight and winning
13. Getting a 4.0 without sucking up to my teachers
14. A girl falling in love with the real me and not the image i make of myself

4 comments:

  1. You are so real in this, I can really relate to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so simple and easy to relate too.. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sis works at CEO. I'll have her put a good word in for ya! When you get to the top, we can go to the moon together. And bring the love of your life. I bet she'll have a blast! You have such high hopes, but greater doubts. Take hope and heart, and march forward. See these things come true! You can do it.
    Grand Slam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not going to say which one i'm reffering to but I read one of these and got really sad. You have a choice and it's sad that you feel like you don't.

    ReplyDelete