Sunday, November 3, 2013

Whats on my mind

While my parents want me to think about things like college and a mission. My teachers want me to think about home work. I don't want to think about those things. In fact those are the last things i want to think about. Life goes by to fast and I don't want to spend it planning for the future, knowing I could die today.
What I really think about all days is her. Wondering all day long if I will see her. What I would do if  I did, what would I say. Truth is I'm afraid to talk to her again. I don't know why. But i cant bring my self to say anything, my throat goes dry. I get Scared and I chicken out. I walk away. And all I can ever think about is her.

1 comment:

  1. Ah. . . smitten by the Love Smite. That was something else for me. I just gave up on love. DO NOT FOLLOW MY LEAD!!! Don't worry about finding the right girl, just be ready to be the right man for her when she comes. Confident, but not arrogant. Certain, but not stubborn. Loyal, maybe even to a fault. Be the best you, and it will work itself in time. Best of luck!!
    Grand Slam!

    ReplyDelete