Sunday, October 20, 2013

Alone

 Sometimes i wish that i didn't live at my house. That i didn't have to deal with my family, my siblings. I wish i didn't have to go to school and deal with dumb kids and all their crap. i wish i didn't have try to make an image for myself, trying to prove myself, to people who don't matter. I wish i could just go away somewhere where i don't have to deal with people and where i don't have to try to impress anyone.

Even if i got away from it all how long would i last, How long would it be until deep down the human instinct in me needs to people needs the interaction. How long would anyone last from going insane. Its like every social network you can go days with out looking at, but theirs a part of you that wants to check to see if anyone's updated their status, tweeted or posted new pics. But why, why do we care.

I guess what I'm saying is, I cant stand people.          But we have to have people to go on with life.

1 comment:

  1. "I wish i didn't have to go to school and deal with dumb kids and all their crap. i wish i didn't have try to make an image for myself, trying to prove myself, to people who don't matter."
    Not sure if you read older comments, but I settle for the truth of people, I hate bull shit, and brother, you got my support! Even if for all I really am, I mean nothing to you.
    Grand Slam. . .

    ReplyDelete