Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Introduction

The reason I choose my pen name is because last year in my financial literacy class. We were asked to write a report on our dream job, and I choose to write about being the CEO of Cabelas. When my teacher gave me back my report. She had docked points because she told me " that it wasn't realistic ". The report wasn't, write about a realistic job your thinking of doing. It was write about your dream job.
All my life people have been putting me down, sizing me up, categorizing me in to someone who could never do anything great. Even my own teacher doesn't think I become something. So from that point on I decided that I can and I will become the CEO of Cabelas. Why? Why not its my dream job, its what I've all ways wanted to do. I want to show everyone that ever doubted me that I'm far better then they ever expected. And in the end someone has to be the CEO of Cabelas so why not me.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate that your experience happened to you. Sometimes teachers don't understand their own assignments.
    Do what you want. Be what you want.
    Go get 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Someone's gotta do it. Why not you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And in the end someone has to be the CEO of Cabelas so why not me." #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  5. "So from that point on I decided that I can and I will become the CEO of Cabelas. Why? Why not its my dream job, its what I've all ways wanted to do."
    I know something like it, but it's not necessarily other people, it's myself. We will get our dream jobs together! And we can laugh it back up and send it flying in the faces of our foes!!! >:D
    Grand Slam of War!

    ReplyDelete