Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Am i a robot

Am I a robot. In the world today the line is thin. Me personally I'm already sick of looking at this computer screen after five minutes. But its hard living in a world when everyone else is turning into  robots. One of my greatest fears is to turn into one of those people who get stuck in the routines of life and forget to live. They do the same things day in and day out. They lose sight of whats important in life. They never want to fight for whats right. They don't cherish the good moments and endure the bad, they need to live in the moment and never look back.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting...

    I find myself doing the same thing day and day again. I don't cherish my time here as I should. I'm going to remember that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great insight. I personally am not to fond of electronics, I like nature, love, thrills, and other things. But recently I have received an electronic device. I wish I could stop playing games on it, but it's so addicting. I wish that I could go back to my old ways. :[]...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "They lose sight of whats important in life. They never want to fight for whats right. They don't cherish the good moments and endure the bad, they need to live in the moment and never look back."
    Forget living in the moment!! I am the moment, but only for me. I make it how I want it! The songs I sing, the dreams I dream, they only add. Pain builds into a fortress of endurance and patience. This post, it opens my eyes, truly. Truly, and always!
    Grand Slam!

    ReplyDelete